The Ordinary Retinol 0.2% in Squalane
A solution that contains retinol, an ingredient that can reduce the appearances of fine lines and photo damage.
Size: 30 ml
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Uneven Texture, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity.
Formulation: Lightweight Serum
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: This water-free serum contains 0.2 percent of pure Retinol, an ingredient that can reduce the appearances of fine lines, photo damage, textural irregularities, and the general look of skin aging.
- Apply a small amount to face in the PM as part of your skincare regimen, after water-based serums but before heavier treatments.
- Do not use with other retinoid treatments.
- Avoid unprotected solar exposure.
- Caution: Retinol can cause irritation, redness, and peeling—especially around the eyes and mouth—in the early stages of treatment while skin builds tolerance.
- If persistent irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised. Refer to The Ordinary’s in-depth guide to patch testing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Refrigerate after opening.
Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Retinol, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, BHT.