The Ordinary Mandelic Acid 10% + HA
A 10 percent mandelic acid formulation that offers gentle exfoliation.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dullness and Uneven Texture, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and Acne and Blemishes
Formulation: Lightweight Serum
- Mandelic Acid: Offers superficial dermal peeling that is gentler than other alpha hydroxy acids.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This gentle mandelic acid superficial peeling formulation's larger molecular size allows mandelic acid to penetrate the skin more slowly.
- Apply once per day, ideally in the PM.
- Can be diluted with other treatments to reduce strength until skin develops tolerance.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed.
- Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration.
Propanediol, Water, Mandelic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.