The Ordinary Granactive Retinoid* 2% Emulsion
A stable serum emulsion of a next-generation retinoid active that achieves better reduction in visible signs of aging than retinol—without irritation.
Size: 30 ml
Which skin type is it good for?
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Fine lines and wrinkles
If you want to know more…
The retinoid active used in this formulation helps to avoid the irritation associated with retinoid (including retinol) while improving visible signs of aging.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without oil, alcohol, silicone, nuts, gluten, and fragrance.
- Apply a small amount to face in the PM as part of your skincare regimen, after water serums but before heavier treatments.
- When using retinoids, please be aware that they can make the skin more sensitive to UV radiation. When using this product, avoid unprotected solar exposure.
- Granactive Retinoid* 2% Emulsion must not be used in conjunction with other retinoids including retinol and retinoic acid.
- When pregnant or breastfeeding, it is recommended to avoid any skincare products containing retinoids.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Water, Glycerin, Ethyl Linoleate, Propanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Bisabolol, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Retinol, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carrageenan, Xanthan gum, Acacia Senegal Gum, Cetyl Palmitate, Sucrose Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Isoceteth-20, Behentrimonium Chloride, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Disodium EDTA, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.