The Ordinary Glucoside Foaming Cleanser
A gentle, foaming cleanser that effectively cleanses the skin while maintaining the skin’s moisture barrier.
Size: 150 ml
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Pores and Oiliness
- Decyl-Glucoside and Coco-Glucoside: Help remove dirt and other impurities.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, triclosan, and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance. It is also vegan and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: The Glucoside Foaming Cleanser is a gel-like foaming cleanser that effectively helps remove dirt and environmental impurities. This formulation helps maintain the skin's moisture barrier, while also improving the look of skin’s clarity, texture, radiance, and suppleness with continued use.
Note: The surfactants used within this formulation are plant-derived.
Clinical Results: In clinical testing on 33 subjects after using product 2X/day for 14 days:
- 97% felt that the cleanser spreads smoothly on the skin
- 94% said the formulation feels comforting on the skin
- Dispense product into hands. Massage well onto wet face and rinse with warm water.
- The Ordinary cleansers work solo—or as a team. Love to double cleanse? Use the Squalane Cleanser (sold separately) first, then Glucoside Foaming Cleanser second.
If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Refer to The Ordinary website for a patch test guide, regimen guide, and product compatibility. Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua (Water), Decyl Glucoside, Coco Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Phytic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin.