The Ordinary Ethylated Ascorbic Acid 15% Solution
A water-free formula that offers a direct-acting approach to achieving a radiant, healthy-looking skin tone.
Size: 30 ml
Skin Type: Normal
Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dullness, and Uneven Texture
Formulation: Lightweight Serum
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: This ethylated formula acts directly like vitamin C and is closer in molecular weight to actual vitamin C, which allows for faster visible results. It also offers a much better stability profile than any known direct-acting form of vitamin C.
- Apply a few drops to face AM and PM.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Refer to The Ordinary’s in-depth guide to patch testing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician.
Propanediol, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid.