The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution
An exfoliating solution to help fight visible blemishes and improve the look of skin texture and radiance.
Size: 1 oz/ 30 mL
Skin Type: Normal, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Blemishes, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and Dullness and Uneven Texture
- Glycolic Acid: Exfoliates the outer layers of the skin.
- Lactic Acid: Exfoliates the outer layers of the skin.
- Salicylic Acid: Exfoliates inside the pores to reduce congestion.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This 10-minute, exfoliating facial uses a combined 30-percent AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) and two-percent BHA (beta hydroxy acid) to diminish the look of blemishes. It smooths the look of skin texture for a more radiant look.
- Apply to a clean, dry face.
- Leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water.
- Use ideally in the PM, no more frequently than twice per week.
- Do not use on wet skin.
- Do not leave on for longer than 10 minutes.
- If persistent irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Glycolic Acid, Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Daucus Carota Sativa Extract, Propanediol, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Salicylic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Lactic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan gum, Polysorbate 20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.