The Ordinary 100% Niacinamide Powder
The Ordinary’s 100% Niacinamide Powder is perfect for those who’re already obsessed with the bestselling serum, but want to be able to tailor their usage to better address their skin’s own, unique needs.
Size: 20 g
100% Niacinamide Powder from The Ordinary offers the most direct topical exposure of Niacinamide to target visible shine, enlarged pores and irregular skin texture. This powder format offers a DIY experience that allows one to personalize their usage based on their preference. In comparison to the Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% solution, this powder format offers the user versatility in combining the benefits of Niacinamide with the benefits of other non-conflicting technologies (such as Peptide serums) to address multiple skin concerns at once.
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
- The Ordinary Natural Moisturising Factors + HA
- The Ordinary “Buffet” + Copper Peptides 1%
- The Ordinary Matrixyl 10% + HA
- The Ordinary Argireline Solution 10%
Do not combine with:
- Ascorbic acid
- Ethylated ascorbic acid
- Any vitamin C derivatives
- Direct acids
- Any formula with a pH below 5
Note: Niacinamide is not a treatment for Acne. For persistent acne-related conditions, we recommend consulting a Physician.
- Free from water, alcohol, oil, silicone, and gluten
- Please use this product with caution and only as directed
- Mix a quarter scoop of the spoon provided with a water-based treatment in the palm of your hand and apply to the face in the morning and/or evening.
- Avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water.
- Wash hands after handling.
- Do not mix with formulations with a pH of 5 or lower.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Can be mixed with any non-conflicting, water-based treatment where water is listed as the first ingredient under the INCI list, and the formula has a pH between 5.1-7.0.
- This product cannot be mixed with an oil or cleanser.
- It is important to note that the concept of “more is better” does not apply to this product.