The INKEY List Tranexamic Acid Serum
A nighttime formula that targets hyperpigmentation, uneven patches, and dark spots, visibly brightens the complexion and leaves you with a more even-looking skin tone.
Size: 30 ml
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dark Spots and Uneven Texture
Formulation: Lightweight Gel
- Tranexamic Acid 2%: Reduces the look of hyperpigmentation.
- Acai Berry Extract 2%: Promotes an even-looking skin tone.
- Vitamin C Derivative 2%: Visibly brightens skin tone.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: This concentrated gel is formulated with two percent tranexamic acid, two percent vitamin C, and two percent acai berry, which work together to specifically target and lighten the look of dark spots while visibly brightening overall skin tone, giving you a more even-looking, radiant complexion.
- Use in the evening as the last step in your skincare routine.
- Follow your usual nighttime skincare routine, but replace your moisturizer step with this targeted formula.
- Apply a thin layer onto cleansed face and neck.
- Once absorbed, leave to work overnight.
Ask INKEY Recipe Tip: Need a daytime brightening boost? Pair this product with The INKEY List’s 15% Vitamin C EGF Serum (sold separately) for a potent dose of actives to brighten dull skin visibly.
- Separate the cap.
- Recycle the cap.
- Remove the pump.
- Use the excess product in the bottle.
- Wash out the bottle.
- Recycle the bottle.
Aqua (Water/ Eau), Butylene Glycol,Glycerin, Ascorbyl Glucoside,Tranexamic Acid, Euterpe OleraceaFruit Extract, 1-Methylhydantoin-2-Imide, Sodium AcrylatesCopolymer, Phenoxyethanol,Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide,Cetearyl Olivate, Benzyl Alcohol,Sorbitan Olivate, HydroxyethylAcrylate/Sodium AcryloyldimethylTaurate Copolymer, Lecithin,Squalane, Ethylhexylglycerin,Sodium Gluconate, Polysorbate 60,Dehydroacetic Acid, LactobacillusFerment, Sorbitan Isostearate.