The INKEY List Salicylic Acid Cleanser
A lightly-foaming cleanser that removes makeup and dirt, helping to reduce blackheads, acne, and blemishes while unclogging pores.
Size: 150 ml
Skin Type: Normal, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Oiliness, Pores, Acne and Blemishes
- Salicylic Acid 2%: Helps to gently exfoliate the skin and unclogs the pores by dislodging dead skin cells.
- Zinc Compound: Helps reduce excess sebum and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Allantoin 0.5%: Helps soothe irritation and stimulates growth of healthy skin tissue.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is also cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Not only working to effectively cleanse the skin, this two percent Salicylic Acid Cleanser has an added zinc compound. The two work together to help with oil-control, reduce blackheads and breakouts, and promote a more even-looking complexion.
- Use AM and PM.
- Gently massage a small amount onto dampened face and neck.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and follow with preferred serums and moisturizer. Warnings
- External use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Water (Aqua/Eau), Propanediol, Glycerin, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Salicylic Acid, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Betaine, Zinc PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Allantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Benzyl Alcohol, Coconut Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate.