The INKEY List Lactic Acid
A gentle exfoliator designed to help skin appear brighter and more even looking, while providing additional hydration.
Size: 30 ml
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, and Combination
Skincare Concerns: Dullness and Uneven Texture, Dark Spots, Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Formulation: Lightweight Liquid
- Lactic Acid 10%: Gently exfoliates.
- Low Molecular Hyaluronic Acid 1%: Hydrates.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is also cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Gently exfoliating, Lactic Acid Serum removes dead cells from the skin's surface, helping it appear brighter and reducing the appearance of fine lines. With moisturizing properties and added hyaluronic acid, it leaves the skin softer and smoother.
- Use in the PM.
- Apply one to two drops to the fingers and gently pat into cleansed skin.
- Follow with other serums and moisturizers.
- Start with one application every other night and increase to once daily if desired.
- Lactic acid can increase sun sensitivity due to its exfoliating properties. Cover areas where the product has been applied with sunscreen, prior to sun exposure and for seven days after use.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes and lips.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- You may feel a slight tingling or hot sensation on the skin when applying. However, if there is any itching or a prolonged burning sensation, discontinue use immediately.
- External use only.
Water, Lactic Acid, Propanediol, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Agastache Mexicana Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract.