The INKEY List Kaolin Clay
A natural, deep-cleaning face mask using high-grade clay to help absorb excess oil.
Size: 50 ml
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Oiliness, Pores, and Acne and Blemishes
- Kaolin Clay: Helps remove impurities and exfoliates dead skin cells.
- Smectite Clay: Absorbs excess oil and unclogs pores.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: A gentle white clay helps to draw impurities out of the skin and improve oil control. The INKEY List’s kaolin clay is gentle, so it’s perfect for all skin types as a deep clean once to twice per week. Oily skin? This kaolin can be used more often as needed without drying the skin.
- Use in the AM or PM once or twice a week.
- Apply a thin layer to dampened, clean skin.
- Leave on for 10 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- Pat face dry and continue with the rest of your routine.
- Avoid the eye area.
- External use only.
Water, Kaolin, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycer-in, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Lithothamnium Calcarum Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.