The INKEY List Caffeine
A hydrating and lightweight under-eye cream that helps to reduce the appearance of puffiness, under-eye bags, and fine lines.
Size: 15 ml
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Puffiness, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and Dryness
- Caffeine: Reduces the look of puffiness.
- Matrixyl 3000™: A peptide that helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is also cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: A wake-up call for your eyes, this cream works wonders for the under-eye area, helping to reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark circles. The added Matrxyl 3000™ peptide can help reduce the appearance of fine lines, while the hydrating, lightweight texture provides a perfect canvas for makeup.
- Use in the AM and the PM.
- After cleansing, apply a small amount onto finger and gently pat around the contour of the eye.
- Can be combined with the use of other serums; follow with moisturizers.
- Avoid the immediate eye area.
- External use only.
- Caffeine is a fantastic way to reduce puffiness and dark circles caused by a number of lifestyle factors such as lack of sleep, travelling, diet, and high salt intake amongst others. However, dark circles and puffiness can be caused by a number of factors. If you are genetically pre-dispositioned to dark circles caused by pigmentation underneath the eye or puffiness under the eye caused by fat deposits, unfortunately caffeine serum is unlikely to help.
Water, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Squalane, Caffeine, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Phospholipids, Tribehenin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Polysorbate 60, Disodium Edta, Glyceryl Behenate, Glycolipids, Butylene Glycol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterol, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Hyaluronic Acid, Carbomer, Darutoside, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Phenoxyethanol.