The INKEY List Beta Hydroxy Acid
An exfoliator that works beneath the surface of the skin to help unclog pores, target blackheads and reduce excess oil.
Size: 30 ml
Skin Type: Normal, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Oiliness, Pores, and Acne and Blemishes
Formulation: Lightweight Liquid
- Salicylic Acid 2%: Helps to gently exfoliate the skin and unclogs pores to reduce blemishes.
- Zinc Compound 1%: Helps control oil.
- Mutli Molecular Hyaluronic Acid 1%: Helps to hydrate and plump skin.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is also vegan and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Oil soluble, this BHA serum exfoliates the skin and cleans beneath the surface to fight blackheads and breakouts. BHA is a great choice for oilier skin as its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties can help calm breakout-prone skin.
- Use AM or PM.
- Apply one to two drops on cleansed skin and follow with preferred serums and moisturizer.
- Always use a broad spectrum (SPF) moisturizer during the day.
- Avoid the eye area.
- This product may increase skin's sensitivity to the sun always use a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
- Product may cause slight irritation if irritation persists discontinue use.
- External use only.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes and lips.
Water, Propanediol, Betaine, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Zinc PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Maltodextrin, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate.