Collagen is a building block in our skin. Collagen slows down the premature aging process in the epidermis.
Size: 30 ml
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Solutions for: Fine Lines/Wrinkles, Aging Skin
What Else You Need to Know: It encourages the renewal of cells and minimizes the development of wrinkles. The result is firmer, plumper, more youthful-looking skin.
- Apply a few drops in the morning or evening to cleansed skin, massage gently until fully absorbed.
Every skin needs cleansing, moisturizing, nourishment, and replenishment to be healthy and glowy. But every skin requires a different kind of care. To create a skincare regimen that is just for you simply pick one product from each category:
that best fits your skin type or needs.
- Exfoliators – Direct Acids are a way to cleanse the skin by exfoliating the dead skin cells to reveal new, fresh skin. Exfoliation also prepares the skin for the next steps of the regimen.
- Hydrators – One of the main reasons for wrinkles formation is dehydration of skin, that is why it is important to hydrate the skin and prevent moisture loss during the day.
- Reconstructs – With age the skin starts to lose elasticity and to sag, wrinkles start to form. Replenishing the missing molecules from outside slows down premature aging and helps to restore elasticity.
- Nourishment – Oils nourish in-depth and restore the natural oil balance of the skin, helping it to fight off the negative effects from pollution, harsh weather, and everyday stress on the skin.
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Disodium EDTA.