Revox B77 JUST Azelaic Acid 10%
A brightening solution for face.
Size: 30 ml
Solutions for: Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone, Redness, Visible Pores, Dark Spots, Fine Lines and Blemishes.
What Else You Need to Know: Azelaic Acid works by effectively eliminating acne-causing bacteria in the skin’s pores, which leads to reducing the appearance of skin imperfections and refining the surface layers of skin. With its brightening properties, Azelaic Acid helps minimize the visibility of dark spots and signs of aging, leaving the complexion looking clearer and smoother.
- Apply a small amount in the evening to clean and completely dry skin, avoiding the eye area.
- Massage gently until fully absorbed.
- Wait until it dries before applying the next product.
- Use before moisturizers and oil treatments.
Combine with: REVOX B77 JUST Salicylic Acid to even out rough skin texture, or follow with REVOX B77 JUST Argan Oil 100% / REVOX B77 JUST Blend Oil to nourish dry skin.
Do not combine with: direct acids or Retinoids to avoid over-exfoliation and irritation.
Caution: Avoid direct sun exposure and use sunscreen, both during and a week after using REVOX B77 JUST Azelaic Acid 10%. Individual intolerance to the product is possible. If discomfort occurs, discontinue using the product.
Before the first application it is recommended to perform a sensitivity test:
- Apply some product to a small area in the crook of the elbow.
- If no irritation is developed after 24 hours, the product is safe to use.
- Do not apply to inflamed, sunburned, or irritated skin.
- If you feel discomfort or a burning sensation, the product must be washed off immediately with plenty of water.
- If the burning sensation continues, seek medical advice.
Aqua, Isododecane, Dimethicone/ Bis – Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspoly- mer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ethoxydiglycol, Azelaic Acid, Isopropyl Myristate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/ VP Copolymer, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Diso- dium EDTA.