Revox B77 JUST Salicylic Acid 2%
A peeling solution for face.
Size: 30 ml
Skin Type: Normal, Combination, and Oily
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Mineral oils
What Else You Need to Know: Salicylic Acid is a Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), derived from natural sources such as willow tree bark, wintergreen leaves, or sweet birch bark. Salicylic Acid is an effective exfoliant, which has the ability to penetrate oily skin and clogged pores for a deep cleansing. The Acid works towards removing dead skin cells and excessive sebum, which helps reveal fresher, more even-toned skin.
- Apply 4-5 drops in the evening to clean and completely dry skin, avoiding the eye area, and massage gently until fully absorbed.
- Wait until it dries before applying the next product.
Combine with: REVOX B77 JUST Argan Oil 100%, REVOX B77 JUST Blend Oil, or REVOX B77 JUST Hyaluronic Acid 5% as part of your beauty routine, to nourish and protect the skin from overdrying.
Do not combine with: Other direct acids.
Caution: Do not use on sensitive, peeling, or damaged skin. To prevent too much skin absorption of Salicylic Acid, don’t scrub or over-exfoliate the skin prior to using REVOX B77 JUST Salicylic Acid 2%. It is recommended to avoid direct sun exposure and use sunscreen while using Salicylic Acid. Individual intolerance to the product is possible. If discomfort occurs, discontinue using the product.
Before the first application, it is recommended to perform a sensitivity test:
- Apply 1-2 drops of the product to a small area in the crook of the elbow.
- If no irritation is developed after 24 hours, the product is safe to use.
- Do not apply to inflamed, sunburned, or irritated skin.
- If you feel a pricking or burning sensation, the product must be washed off immediately with plenty of water.
- If the burning sensation continues, seek medical advice.
AQUA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM SALICYLATE, SALICYLIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, PPG-1-PEG-9 LAURYL GLYCOL ETHER, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM EDTA.