Revive Hair Care Lavender Oil
One of the oldest essential oil, lavender oil, can be easily added to curly hair leave-in conditioners for a fantastic scent. The oil also helps the hair cuticle and the overall strength of the hair. It is also great as a perfume for curly hair, keeping it fresh for a long time.
Size: 10 ml
There are many ways to use and apply lavender oil to one’s hair. Depending on the benefits you want to experience, certain applications are better than others.
1. Massage the oil into your scalp: Want to get the very best of lavender oil’s hair growth and scalp benefits?
Massage diluted lavender oil onto your scalp. You can dilute the lavender essential oil with a carrier oil, such as jojoba or coconut oil. You should mix the essential oil and carrier oil in equal parts.
This is best to do following a bath or shower. Let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes and then rinse out afterward (if desired). You can leave it in overnight with your hair wrapped in a towel if you want maximum benefits. You’ll also experience lavender’s calming and lovely scent as well as some scalp-healing effects.
Oil massaging anywhere from once per week to once per day works well.
2. Add the oil to your hair products: For some scalp benefits, hair growth, fragrance, and calming effects add oil to hair products. For example, you can add a little lavender oil to shampoo, conditioner, or another product.
Be sparing. Only add about five drops per ounce of product to be safe. Next, use hair products as directed. Another option: Add two to three drops directly to a dollop of hair product in your palm before applying.
Use it as often as you would use your hair products regularly.
3. Try a lavender hair mask once per week: Try a weekly lavender hair mask. This gives you all the best benefits of lavender oil for hair care. Like a hair serum, it could also give benefits such as preventing breakage or moisturizing.
Ingredients made in Italy & Spain. Bottled in Lebanon 🇱🇧
- Take a few drops onto the palm
- Massage onto your scalp and hair
- Wait at least 1 hour to absorb
- Wash off with a mild shampoo