Paula's Choice Clear Pore Normalizing Acne Cleanser 30 ml
Tough on breakouts, soft on your skin.
Refreshing cleansing gel gently removes excess oil, debris, and pore-clogging impurities.
Size: 30 ml
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Breakouts, Blackheads, and Enlarged pores
Formulation: Lightweight Gel
- Leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed
- Soft on skin, hard on breakouts
- Removes excess oil
- Glycerin: Skin-replenishing and restoring ingredient, found naturally in the skin. It helps skin to maintain a healthy look and feel, defending against dryness.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5): Panthenol is a humectant because of its ability to attract and hold moisture. It improves the look and feels of the skin.
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate: Gentle cleansing ingredient for all skin types.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Breakouts can occur at any age, whether you're 15 or 50. Cleansing is the first step to improving your skin. Clear Pore Normalizing Cleanser is tough on blemishes yet kind to your skin, gently removing excess oil, debris, and pore-clogging impurities to leave skin clean, clear, and refreshed.
- Use morning and evening. Splash the face and eyes generously with water.
- Apply a small amount of cleanser to your face using vigorous yet gentle circular motions.
- Rinse well. Repeat or use a clean washcloth to remove heavy makeup.
Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate (cleansing agent), Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer (texture-enhancing), Glycerin (skin replenishing), PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate (hydrating cleansing agent), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (cleansing agent), Salicylic Acid (skin-soothing), Arginine (amino acid/hydration), Butylene Glycol (texture enhancer), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate (cleansing/skin-softening/emulsifier), Panthenol (hydration), Disodium EDTA (chelating agent), Citric Acid (pH adjuster), PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (skin-softening), Sodium Citrate (chelating agent), Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Caprylyl Glycol (preservative), Chlorphenesin (preservative).