CeraVe Resurfacing Retinol Serum
Resurfacing Retinol Serum with Ceramides & Niacinamide designed to reduce the appearance of post-acne marks by exfoliating & brightening the skin, while protecting the skin's natural barrier.
Suitable for blemish-prone skin, sensitive and younger skin.
- Reduces the appearance of discolouration and post-acne marks, while protecting the skin barrier
- Formula helps improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation and evens skin tone.
- Lightweight, fast-absorbing texture
- Non-greasy, non-drying
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- 75% agree skin tone looks more even*
- 83% agree skin texture looks smoother*
- 89% agree skin looks healthier*
*Consumer Self-Assessment. 50 participants.
SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR BLEMISH-PRONE SKIN:
This resurfacing retinol serum gently exfoliates to help fade the appearance of post-acne marks and even skin tone, while protecting the skin's natural barrier.
- Containing Encapsulated Retinol & Liquorice Root Extract, this CeraVe retinol serum exfoliates and brightens.
- With Niacinamide & 3 Essential Ceramides, the product helps protect the skin barrier.
- Recommended use in the evening only and always follow with SPF protection in the daytime.
- Use pump applicator to dispense product onto fingers.
- CeraVe suggests starting with a small amount and using it once a week.
- Then build up use that is tolerated by your skin.
Avoid contact with eyes and lips, if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
AQUA/WATER, GLYCERIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, SALICYLIC ACID, NIACINAMIDE, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, TRIETHYL CITRATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, CHOLESTEROL, CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, BENZOIC ACID (CODE F.I.L. D271240/1)