CeraVe Blemish Control Gel Moisturiser
A hydrating gel treatment developed specifically for blemish-prone skin, CeraVe’s Blemish Control Gel targets breakouts and blackheads to promote a visibly clearer complexion. The oil-free, night-time formula can be used for all-over application or targeted use, delivering exfoliating and hydrating benefits in synergy.
Size: 40 mL
- Facial moisturiser for blemish-prone skin. For all-over application, or targeted use.
- Targets blemishes & blackheads, helping skin look noticeably clearer.
- Proven to improve skin texture and reduce pores.
- Maintains healthy-looking skin with daily use.
- Lightweight, fast-absorbing formula.
- Hydrates skin for up to 24 hours.
- Non-greasy & non-drying formula.
- Number of blackheads appear reduced by up to 45%*
- Number of spots appear reduced by up to 33%**
*Clinical study, 4 weeks, 52 subjects.
**Clinical study, 8 weeks, 52 subjects.
- Glycolic Acid: A natural exfoliant found in unripe grapes and sugar beets
- Lactic Acid: An AHA that removes dead skin cells
- Salicylic Acid: Oil-soluble exfoliant that helps clear blocked pores and refines texture
- Ceramides: Long-chain lipids that work to lock in moisture
- Niacinamide: Known as vitamin B3, helps to brighten the complexion
- Hyaluronic Acid: A humectant that retains moisture to hydrate the skin
What Else You Need to Know: A blend of alpha- and beta-hydroxy acids, including glycolic acid, lactic acid (AHAs), and 2% salicylic acid (BHA), gently exfoliates dead skin cells and pore-clogging impurities. Supported by three essential ceramides, niacinamide, glycerin, and hyaluronic acid, the gel locks in moisture for up to 24 hours, protects the skin’s barrier, and helps to even the look of skin tone.
- ☽ PM
- When to Use: After cleansing thoroughly. We recommend CeraVe Blemish Control Cleanser.
- Application: Use applicator to dispense product onto fingers. Apply all over face for general application or use as a targeted treatment on affected areas. Apply in the evening and always follow with SPF protection in the daytime. To minimise over-drying the skin, start with one application every couple of days and then build up to daily usage or twice a day. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Routine: Discover CeraVe's everyday routine for blemish-prone skin. Cleanse the skin thoroughly using CeraVe Blemish Control Cleanser. Recommended use day and night. In the morning, follow with CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50. In the evening, apply Cerave Blemish Control Gel Facial Moisturiser.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Niacinamide, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Triethyl Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cholesterol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Edta, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Phytosphingosine, Benzoic Acid (Code F.I.L. D271240/1).